In August 2009 I designed costumes for this large-scale community dance show at Swansea Grand Theatre by TAN Dance, working with diverse groups aged 4 to adult, including school children, semi-professional male youth dancers, adults with learning difficulties, saturday dance clubs for all ages, and an adult belly dance troupe. The show told the story of the history of oyster fishing in Swansea Bay, covering various historical periods and imagined scenes under the sea.
- Another time in the same place at the same time in another place
- A pinch of notoriety will do
- Back Stowell Street
- The House at the End of the Pier
- Publications and Origami
- Try to eat everything
- re:PAIR – ambonezenbosje
- if we stop now, they’ll crush us like bedbugs!
- worm, parcel, and serve
- histoires concrètes
- seaside postcards (Junket, 2010)
- can i interest you in an amazing new experience?