A series of paintings, drawings and collage of brides, made and exhibited at GlogauAIR, Berlin, in 2010, as a bride-to-be’s wedding dress design scrapbook. Paintings: acrylic and conte pencil, A3. Drawings: conte pencil and wax crayon, A4. Collage: paper cuttings, fabric and other trims.
- Another time in the same place at the same time in another place
- A pinch of notoriety will do
- Back Stowell Street
- The House at the End of the Pier
- Publications and Origami
- Try to eat everything
- re:PAIR – ambonezenbosje
- if we stop now, they’ll crush us like bedbugs!
- worm, parcel, and serve
- histoires concrètes
- seaside postcards (Junket, 2010)
- can i interest you in an amazing new experience?