I made some model-size samples last month while developing a proposal for a site-specific domestic, edible installation in response to the giddying commercial amusements of Brighton pier. These pieces are made entirely of Brighton Rock, are incredibly brittle on a cold day or dangerously sticky on a warmer one – and left my kitchen smelling nauseatingly sickly-sweet for about a week.
- Another time in the same place at the same time in another place
- A pinch of notoriety will do
- Back Stowell Street
- The House at the End of the Pier
- Publications and Origami
- Try to eat everything
- re:PAIR – ambonezenbosje
- if we stop now, they’ll crush us like bedbugs!
- worm, parcel, and serve
- histoires concrètes
- seaside postcards (Junket, 2010)
- can i interest you in an amazing new experience?