- Another time in the same place at the same time in another place
- A pinch of notoriety will do
- Back Stowell Street
- The House at the End of the Pier
- Publications and Origami
- Try to eat everything
- re:PAIR – ambonezenbosje
- if we stop now, they’ll crush us like bedbugs!
- worm, parcel, and serve
- histoires concrètes
- seaside postcards (Junket, 2010)
- can i interest you in an amazing new experience?
Category Archives: sketchbook
I made some model-size samples last month while developing a proposal for a site-specific domestic, edible installation in response to the giddying commercial amusements of Brighton pier. These pieces are made entirely of Brighton Rock, are incredibly brittle on a … Continue reading
These one-off postcards were made as part of the large-scale installation Junket (Exeter, 2010 – more info below), and displayed as a set on a rotating postcard stand. They are a combination of found postcards of old masters, and found … Continue reading
A series of paintings, drawings and collage of brides, made and exhibited at GlogauAIR, Berlin, in 2010, as a bride-to-be’s wedding dress design scrapbook. Paintings: acrylic and conte pencil, A3. Drawings: conte pencil and wax crayon, A4. Collage: paper cuttings, … Continue reading